Here is a quick smoothie recipe for you to try. I am pretty obsessed with all things peanut butter so this is one of my ultimate go-to breakfast drinks. You can easily skip the yogurt and make this vegan/dairy free if that’s what your diet calls for.
Here is what I’m using today:
Throw in all the ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
Peanut Butter Bomb Smoothie
- 1 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large frozen ripe bananas
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 big scoop plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Splash of vanilla extract